Rental Application Information
Application Requirements Before You Begin:
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing. In addition to this rental application, you will also be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 2 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide information on your monthly income, and please note that most properties require that applicant combined net income is at least two times the monthly rent amount.
Applicant: Must be at least 18 yrs old or emancipated or married to a person who is at least 18 yrs. All persons 18 years or older or emancipated minors are required to fill out a separate application and pay a separate application fee.
ID: Valid driver’s license or ID card with picture must be presented and shown to leasing agent to ensure your identity.
Credit: Positive credit report, and good credit history required (or upon office’s discretion). Credit reports from other agencies not accepted. If no credit score, applicant must provide:
- 2 years positive rental history or homeownership
- 2 years proof of income that supports 2x the monthly rental rate (net)
Occupancy Standards: Limited to 2 person plus 1 per bedroom (except for studio, standard is 2 persons).
Income: Legal and verifiable household income must equal at least 2 times net the monthly rental rate.
Insurance: We strongly recommend that all applicants have personal renter’s insurance policy and may be required based on the property owner’s requirements.
Pets: subject to each rental.
Smoking: Every rental is non-smoking. Smoking in the rental will forfeit security deposit.
Fees: Late fees may vary by property. Rent is due on the 1st day of each month and subject to late fee if not collected by the close of business on the 5th day of the month. Returned check fee is 35.00. Application fee is 50.00 per person, only cash, cashier’s check, money order, or online payment accepted.
Rental History: Good rental history or substantial personal reference, or successful home ownership.
Attach the following:
- Pay Stubs or valid proof of income
- Valid form of identification
- Pet pictures and description of pet and care
- Landlord and Reference phone and fax numbers
- Housing voucher (if applicable)
- Proof of Renters Insurance
- Photos of your clean house/good house cleaning
Application fee: $50.00
Maintenance Request & Emergency Support
If you find yourself in an emergency situation please call 911 immediately.
For all issues regarding property maintenance requests please call us at:
(925) 658-1415 and we will address during normal business hours.
For emergency property needs 24/7 please call our maintenance team at:
(925) 658-1415 and a live operator will answer your call to help you.
- False information on the application
- Incomplete or unsigned application, the signature box must be signed on application
- Unacceptable credit history
- History which includes sales or manufacture of controlled substance or eviction or evidence of unacceptable rental history
- Hostile, aggressive behavior or language or actions
All fields must be completed. If all information is not filled in, we will not process the application.